Jewelry Care Instructions
In order to take care of your jewelry and extend its life-span, please take note of the following:
- Store and protect your beaded or necklace jewelry. Simple plastic bags can be a great option.
- Try to store your beaded necklaces or bracelet flat.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Generally, jewelry should only be put on after washing/ applying any makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions or perfume.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and over-exposure to direct sunlight.
- Try not to wear your jewelry while swimming or showering. Chlorine may cause damage various gold and silver.
- To clean your jewelry, in most cases, all you need is a clean soft cloth, like a chamois.